easyMarkets review 2022: easyMarkets is one of the most popular brokers in South Africa. The company, which was founded in 2001, is thoroughly regulated by the Cyprus Securities & Exchange Commission (CySec), MiFID Directive in the European Union and the ASIC in Australia.
Types of accounts offered by easyMarkets
The broker offers three types of accounts. The “Standard Account”, the “VIP Account” and “Demo Account”.
- Easy Markets standard account – this account offers the easyMarkets platform and you can open it for only $100. The account comes with great benefits such as dealCancellation, personal relationship manager and insurance against.
- VIP account – this type of account allows you to have a personal market analyst and a professional charting package. The leverage is flexible with fixed spreads. You also get an opportunity to read about the latest market information.
- Demo Account – Demo Accounts designed to help you learn how to trade before trading with real money. It is a great learning curve for beginners who are still new. The demo last ten days but can be extended upon request.
Types of trading services offered by Easy Markets
The broker trades in Currencies (including forex exchange), metals, CFDs, Options, Indices and Commodities including energy and agricultural. You can buy and sell to benefit from different markets.
easyMarktes trading platform and apps
The easyMarkets platform comes with many features including dealCancellation. This feature enables traders to cancel any deal during a one hour period and recover any losses.
You can access the platform anytime and there’s no need to download. You can simply go online and access your account. The broker used a simple interface and is easy to use.
You can see latest trading news, charts, sentiment and technical analysis on one screen.
The easyMarkets MT4 platform comes with high quality service and support, which includes expert advisers (EAs). This platform comes from MetaQuotes, which ensures a stable, trusted and familiar setting to trade. MT4 platform is the most ideal for those who already have some knowledge of the MT4 system and those who prefer using a selection of advanced technological analysis charts. The platform combines scalping and hedging with their advisors with no dealer interventions
Payment and withdrawals
You can deposit or withdrawal your money through credit, debit, and online cards as well as local bank and international transfers. You can also use Webmoney, Neteller, Skrill, BarClaycard, Ingenico, WeChatPay, SoFurtuberweisung, Giropay, Ideal, Maestro, JCB, China Union Pay and Yemadai.
Pros / Cons
- offers learning centre
- mobile app alone is a major pro
- $100 for free standard account
- You get a personal relationship manager
- free lifetime demo
- Many free benefits
- stop loss and dealCancellation
- All transaction fees are free
- Withdrawal takes up to a week
- You must be knowledgeable of how to be an MT4 trader if you want to use the easyMarkets MT4 platform
easyMarkets is one of the best brokers in South Africa and across the country. You get a free standard account when you sign up an account for $100. The broker also has a learning centre. This is a great start for many beginners who are still new in the trading world. The dealCancellation benefit comes in handy when you made some mistakes. So you won’t have to lose any money.
easyMarkets South Africa has price transparency with fixed spreads. They also offer negative balance protection. All of this comes with a free lifetime demo.